Contact Me

Sunday, September 26, 2010

US championship, Odgen Utah




was a hard race in this lovely area.
the weather was perfect, a bit fresh in the morning, but blue sky and nice temperature.

after a slow wetsuit swim I tried to catch up on the bike. I pushed hard and worked up to the 7th. on the run I was struggeling, passed Christine J., then she passed me, I passed Sara T. and finally finished 6th.
Melanie won, second Lesley, third Shonny, fourth Jenny, fith Christine.

this race was not the best one of the season.
but it was an important race for the us serie.
I'm very happy about my third place in the us serie.
1th Shonny, 2th Melanie, 4th Emma, 5th Christine.
more results;www.xterraplanet.com

Thanks for the great support I had while racing the us champs.
Jane Garrard, Andrew Pridgen, our neighbour Bill and a few more.
It was wonderful to see the us xterra family again, and I enjoyed the time very much.

hope to see you in Maui.

renata

No comments:

Post a Comment